- Can you return a game to game?
- Do CeX give cash refunds?
- Can you return a game without receipt?
- Will GameStop give me a full refund?
- What do you need when selling to CeX?
- Will GameStop take back game without receipt?
- Can I return a game if I opened it?
- What is GameStop’s return policy on new games?
- Do CeX accept phones without chargers?
Can you return a game to game?
If you wish to return an item you have purchased in one of our stores under, whether under our GAME 30 day returns policy, or because an item is faulty, you must return it in person to one of our GAME stores.
Do CeX give cash refunds?
So yes, Cex will generally refund in cash as long as you can prove the product is faulty.
Can you return a game without receipt?
Can you return an unopened game without a receipt? Generally, no. If the item was purchased with a PUR account at the location you are trying to do the return, they may be able to find the transaction but YMMV. Typically you’re out of luck.
Will GameStop give me a full refund?
GameStop provides you an option to return pre-owned items if you are not completely satisfied. You will get a full refund on returning these items within 7 days of purchase. Although, you can return the pre-owned items within 30 days of purchase to exchange it with the same product.
What do you need when selling to CeX?
- Current Signed Passport.
- EU National Identity Card.
- Current UK photocard Driving Licence (full/provisional)
- Police/Armed Forces Warrant Card.
- DWP Benefit Book or Card.
- Utility Bill (not more than 6 months old)
- A current bank/credit union/building society/credit card statement (not more than 6 months old)
Will GameStop take back game without receipt?
If you find yourself in need of returning merchandise purchased at GameStop, make sure you have your receipt as it is required for all returns and exchanges. A pre-owned item can be returned for your money back within 7 days or an exchange of the same item within 30 days.
Can I return a game if I opened it?
If you bought the game or gaming console new, it absolutely cannot be opened if you want to return it for a refund. Be aware that GameStop considers games “opened” once the shrink wrap is removed. If it’s opened, your only option is an identical exchange within 30 days of your purchase.
What is GameStop’s return policy on new games?
GameStop Return Policy for New merchandise
New Items (excluding tablets and accessories) purchased from GameStop can be returned for a full refund within 30 days if unopened. However, opened items of this category can be exchanged with an identical product within 30 days of purchase.
Do CeX accept phones without chargers?
they dont need box or charger but you will get less for it. Not very good, without the box and charger will proberly not take it , depends on how many they have in stock.