Can you use CeX vouchers online?
CeX vouchers can be used in any CeX store or on webuy.com.
How do I redeem my voucher online?
Once you have added the items you wish to buy to the Basket, click on the Checkout button, you will see a summary of your order, then click Pay Now.
CeX vouchers are transferable.
Can I use someone else’s CeX voucher?
The vouchers are transferable and can be used by anyone. For any voucher fraudulent case, please drop us an email via support.webuy.com/support/ticket … and we’ll be happy to help.
Can you cash in CeX vouchers?
CeX issue paper and electronic vouchers that can be spent in-store and online. Enjoy savings next time you shop at CeX with one of our discounted CeX vouchers. Alternatively, if you have an unwanted CeX voucher, you can sell your voucher to us for cash.
How long does CeX voucher last?
How do I become a CeX member?
What are the membership requirements?
- Current Signed Passport.
- EU National Identity Card.
- Current UK photocard Driving Licence (full/provisional)
- Police/Armed Forces Warrant Card.
- DWP Benefit Book or Card.
- Utility Bill (not more than 6 months old)
- A current bank/credit union/building society/credit card statement (not more than 6 months old)
Do CeX do cash refunds?
So yes, Cex will generally refund in cash as long as you can prove the product is faulty.