- Is GameStop a good place to work at?
- Does GameStop offer health insurance?
- How long are shifts at GameStop?
- How much are GameStop employees paid?
- What is the minimum wage at GameStop?
- What should I wear to GameStop interview?
- Do they drug test at GameStop?
- Does GameStop hire part time?
- Which supermarket pays best salary?
- Is it easy to get hired at Aldi?
- Which supermarket is best to work for?
- What is the highest paying job at Costco?
- Does Costco really pay $21 an hour?
- What is the best job at Costco?
Is GameStop a good place to work at?
GameStop is a great place to work part-time, like for students.
The atmosphere is always laid back, and you just kinda hang out and talk video games with all the customers.
It’s kinda like that movie High Fidelity where they work at a record store and talk music all day.
Does GameStop offer health insurance?
HEALTH INSURANCE: GAMESTOP offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures. HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: GAMESTOP does not offer health plan incentives.
How long are shifts at GameStop?
Everyone gets either a single 6-hour shift or, more commonly, two 3-hour shifts during peak hours. Now, this 90-hour pool is in a well-managed, decently performing, and up season store. It can dip as low as 68 (my personal lowest seen) and up to 135 during holiday season.
How much are GameStop employees paid?
GameStop Corp. pays its employees an average of $12.83 an hour. Hourly pay at GameStop Corp. ranges from an average of $8.69 to $19.40 an hour.
What is the minimum wage at GameStop?
Hourly pay at GameStop Corp. ranges from an average of $8.69 to $19.40 an hour. GameStop Corp. employees with the job title Retail Store Manager make the most with an average hourly rate of $16.49, while employees with the title Retail Sales Associate make the least with an average hourly rate of $8.67.
What should I wear to GameStop interview?
In addition to providing customer-oriented answers and brushing up on general gaming knowledge, applicants should attend interviews in professional attire. Appropriate dress includes polos, button-down shirts, khakis, and sensible tops.
Do they drug test at GameStop?
The Gamestop Drug Test
It will be an unsupervised drug test. That’s really easy to pass, and you don’t have to worry about it at all. If all that happens, they will then test it for the presence of drug metabolites, usually five types: cannabis, cocaine, opiates, PCP, and amphetamines.
Does GameStop hire part time?
GameStop hires workers to assist shoppers with making selections and offer knowledge of the current game market. Employees must be at least 16 years old for entry-level positions. Both full-time and part-time roles exist with the video game retailer.
Which supermarket pays best salary?
Is it easy to get hired at Aldi?
As an Entry-Level Applicant Aspiring entry-level ALDI employees may only need to participate in a single job interview, depending on previous experience. Some locations look for entry-level job seekers with past histories in the grocery store industry or retail industry and hire accordingly.
Which supermarket is best to work for?
Best supermarket jobs
- Aldi. 6.9.
- Sainsbury’s. 6.3.
- Waitrose & Partners. 6.1.
- Co-op Food. 6.0.
- Tesco. 6.0.
- Marks & Spencer. 5.9.
- Farmfoods. 5.9.
- Lidl. 5.8.
What is the highest paying job at Costco?
Average Hourly Rate for Costco Wholesale Company Employees
- Cashier. Average: $14.04. $11 – $21.
- Stocker. Average: $13.89. $11 – $20.
- Warehouse Supervisor. Average: $24.83.
- Pharmacy Technician. Average: $17.02.
- Meat Cutter. Average: $19.20.
- Licensed Optician. Average: $23.20.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) Average: $16.29.
Does Costco really pay $21 an hour?
Costco’s CEO and president, Craig Jelinek, has publicly endorsed raising the federal minimum wage to $10.10 an hour, and he takes that to heart. The company’s starting pay is $11.50 per hour, and the average employee wage is $21 per hour, not including overtime.
What is the best job at Costco?
5 Best and Worst Jobs at Costco
- CEO. Serving as CEO might just be the best job at Costco.
- Lead Wine Buyer.
- Senior Vice President of Merchandising, Non-Foods & Ecommerce.
- Product Testing Technician.
- Customer Service Representatives.