- How do I change my country on Spotify?
- Can I use Spotify Premium in another country?
- In which country is Spotify cheapest?
- Is Spotify the same in every country?
- Does Spotify work with VPN?
- What is the price of Spotify?
- Does Spotify have region restrictions?
- How do I get all my songs on Spotify?
- Can 2 people use the same Spotify account?
- How do I bypass Spotify?
- How do I get Spotify Premium through VPN?
- Why songs are unavailable on Spotify?
- How do you get past a region lock?
- How do I use a VPN on Spotify?
How do I change my country on Spotify?
- Log into your account page on the Spotify website.
- Select “Subscription” in the left panel.
- Click “Update Details”
- Click “”
- Click “Change Country” and select the country you want to move your account to.
- Choose a payment method that is based in the new country (i.e. the billing address is in the country)
Can I use Spotify Premium in another country?
Use Spotify abroad. From the beaches to the slopes, let Spotify be the soundtrack to your travels. You can use Spotify in a country different than the one registered on your account for up to 14 days. After that, you need to upgrade to Premium or change the country registered on your account.
In which country is Spotify cheapest?
Sometimes they came directly from a particular country’s Spotify page found through that country’s Google search page and translated with Google Translate:
- Australia: €7.59 / $11.99 / $8.90.
- United States: €8.52 / $9.99.
- Sweden: €9.53 / 99 kroner / $11.18.
- France: €9.99 / $11.72.
- United Kingdom: €11.13 / £9.99 / $13.12.
Is Spotify the same in every country?
Yes, it’s a chaotic, confusing and ever-changing mess of what songs are available in each country. To Spotify’s credit, they do their best to cope and will (sometimes) automatically substitute a track for your country to replace an identical track blocked in your country.
Does Spotify work with VPN?
Spotify simply doesn’t officially support VPNs. They “could” work, but is not something supported by the service itself. With the VPN enable, the app cannot connect to the Spotify servers. appears as offline and only the downloaded music is playable (for those with premium).
What is the price of Spotify?
How Much Is Spotify Premium and What Are the Subscription Options? Spotify Premium currently costs $9.99 per month and $4.99 for students.
Does Spotify have region restrictions?
Apart from the rights owners deciding to allow Spotify to stream the music to your region, there is only one way to “fix” unavailable albums. If you have the mp3 files of the album you can add them to your Spotify local files (you can add folders in your preferences in Spotify).
How do I get all my songs on Spotify?
First, click the “Playlists” tab. Once you’re there, go to the “Liked Songs” playlist, where all of your downloaded songs live. (All the songs that you’ve downloaded are automatically “liked,” so it makes some sort of sense that this is where they’d be found, but it’s still confusing.)
Can 2 people use the same Spotify account?
Spotify accounts are designed so that each person has their own account. Each Spotify account can only play on one device at a time. If you are sharing an account, I suggest checking out the family plan so that you can each have your own account and both listen to music at the same time with a discounted price.
How do I bypass Spotify?
How To Bypass Restrictions On Spotify
- Select the best VPN with a wide range of global networks of servers.
- Install the VPN app that you choose.
- Open the VPN app to log in and pick a server in a location that Spotify supports.
- When the connection is established, go to Spotify to sign up or log in.
How do I get Spotify Premium through VPN?
1. Sign up and download a VPN client.
- Sign up and download a VPN client.
- Turn on the VPN and connect to a server in countries with cheaper Spotify Premium subscription.
- Open the browser and search for Spotify.
- Click Premium to access the available plans.
- Sign up, and you’ll enjoy Spotify Premium at a discounted rate.
Why songs are unavailable on Spotify?
The greyed out tracks just mean that for whatever reason, they are unavailable in your country. This could be due to licensing or the request of the record label or artist. Unfortunately, this is something that Spotify doesn’t have control over as it is up to the individual music companies.
How do you get past a region lock?
The easiest way to bypass many region locks is by using free “High Anonymous” proxy servers, which don’t identify themselves as proxies when connecting to websites; find them by searching proxy aggregators like proxy.org or running a quick Google search for “ free proxy”.
How do I use a VPN on Spotify?
Here’s how to download Spotify from anywhere with a VPN:
Select a plan. Download the app. Open the VPN app, login, and select a server in a country where Spotify works (the full list is given at the bottom of this article) Once the connection is established, open Spotify and use it like you normally would.