How do I get a CeX card?
What are the membership requirements?
- Current Signed Passport.
- EU National Identity Card.
- Current UK photocard Driving Licence (full/provisional)
- Police/Armed Forces Warrant Card.
- DWP Benefit Book or Card.
- Utility Bill (not more than 6 months old)
- A current bank/credit union/building society/credit card statement (not more than 6 months old)
Do CeX buy damaged phones?
Turn faulty phones into cash at CeX! In addition to offering repairs in selected CeX stores nationwide and online through our CeX Clinic service, you can now sell your faulty phones to CeX online for cash or even more in CeX vouchers! Just look for the “Faulty Phones” section of the site.
Do CeX clean discs?
CeX on Twitter: “@moxy1987 Yep, we offer disc cleaning services at select stores 🙂 Approximately £2 per disc.”
Do CeX do refunds?
In our unique 48-hours returns policy, the Customer is entitled to return an Unwanted item within 48-hours of sale for a full refund to a CeX voucher. Refund will be subject to testing and if the item is returned in the same condition as sold.
Do you need ID for CeX?
A CeX membership allows you to sell and trade your items with us at anyone of our UK based stores. It’s free and easy to become a member! We have 2 types of membership. You do not need to bring ID to sign up for Exchange Membership.