- How do I access Amazon digital library?
- How do I find my Amazon Digital charges?
- What are Amazon digital downloads?
- How long does Amazon digital code?
- How does Amazon Digital Download work?
- What is an Amazon digital download charge?
- Can you return a digital download from Amazon?
- Does Amazon do digital downloads?
- What does a digital download mean?
- Can I return digital orders on Amazon?
- What is an Amazon Digital Purchase?
- Can I return a digital movie on Amazon?
- How do I cancel Amazon Digital Services?
- How do I contact Amazon Digital?
How do I access Amazon digital library?
Access Your Kindle Library
- From the left panel on the Home screen, tap Books, Newsstand, or Audiobooks, or tap the icon from the app grid or carousel to view specific content in your Kindle Library.
- Tap a title to download it to your phone.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
How do I find my Amazon Digital charges?
Go to Amazon Pay, click Sign in, and then Sign in with your Amazon account using your Amazon credentials. Tip If you don’t see your transaction, try clicking Review more Amazon Pay orders under Can’t find an order?, or check your orders in your Amazon.com account by clicking See your Amazon.com orders.
What are Amazon digital downloads?
It features thousands of free and paid apps and games available in the US and more than 200 other countries and regions. For purchasing apps and games, you can use your default Amazon payment method or Amazon Coins.
How long does Amazon digital code?
The email is just a verification email telling you that you bought it. If your code doesn’t show up immediately in the “game and software” section under “Digital Content” that means that you’re payment is undergoing verification which take 2 hours or so.
How does Amazon Digital Download work?
Digital Games, Software, & Online Courses
- Redeem an Online Access Code.
- Download and Install Your Game or Software Order.
What is an Amazon digital download charge?
Amazon Digital Services is a part of Amazon. An unknown amazon charge for $0.99 is common for apps. Look carefully at the apps on your device – some of them may be paid. A $9.99 Amazon digital services charge is usually for the Kindle Unlimited service. A $99 Amazon digital svcs charge may be for Amazon Prime.
Can you return a digital download from Amazon?
Unless otherwise specified, games, software downloads, and purchases from the Amazon Appstore, the Amazon Digital Music store or the Amazon Video store are not returnable after purchase. Books purchased from the Kindle Store can be returned within seven days of purchase.
Does Amazon do digital downloads?
Amazon.com: Customer Questions & Answers. Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Don’t buy your digital codes from Amazon. You will definitely not get it immediately.
What does a digital download mean?
A digital download is an electronic form of acquiring a document, file or software package. Digital downloads occur over the Internet, a network or a USB device (hard drive or thumb drive) most commonly.
Can I return digital orders on Amazon?
Go to https://www.amazon.com/digitalorders and sign in with the same Amazon account information you used to purchase your content. From the Digital Orders tab, select the Return for Refund button next to the title you want to return. In the pop-up window, choose the reason for return, then select Return for Refund.
What is an Amazon Digital Purchase?
After you purchase digital content from the Amazon app for Android phone, you can access your digital content – music, Amazon Instant Video titles, apps & games, Kindle eBooks, Audible audio books- from the Amazon app for Android phone. The Amazon app is only available for Android Phone.
Can I return a digital movie on Amazon?
Click the “” in the Actions column and pick Return for Refund. You can get your money back on an accidental Amazon Video video rental or purchase as long as you don’t start watching it and cancel within 24 hours of buying it. Go to Digital Orders and you’ll see your recent video purchase near the top of the list.
How do I cancel Amazon Digital Services?
Cancel Subscribe with Amazon Subscriptions
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page. From this page, you can end your subscription.
How do I contact Amazon Digital?
Visit http://www.amazon.com/kindlesupport, or call the Kindle support for troubleshooting at 1-866-321-8851, 1-866-216-1072 or (800) 201-7575.